Feeling lucky

• 27 replies
  • 108 subscribers

Hi all

Just wanted to share my good news.

Today I got the results of my latest scan from 22nd July.  Happy to report I’m still stable.

Initially diagnosed in 2013, 7 and a half years ago, with a prognosis of 12-18 months.  My latest treatment was Pembrolizumab which ended January 2019, 18 months ago. 

I’m feeling extremely lucky right now.

Take care.x  

• Hi Mummyb

just wanted to say, congratulations on your scan results

Your news lifted my spirits and made me smile

I am also on Pembrolizumab, started January 2020 and I am  hoping I get the same results as you ( fingers crossed as well as toes) 

I have had a glass of wine tonight, ok maybe two, and toasted your brilliant news. 

Thanks for sharing and giving others ‘hope’

Take care and continue the ‘ good fight’ 

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow . The important thing is not to stop questioning “ (Albert Einstein) 

Marie1964
  • Hi Marie.

Thanks.  I truly hope this works well for you, with little side effects.  Again I was lucky, the only side effect was fatigue.

Hope you enjoyed the glass or two of wine.  Hope I’ll be back here at the end of October telling you, you can raise another glass or two.

Take care.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Fantastic news! So happy for you XXX

• Hi mummyb

just read your story and truly it’s one of those stories that gives hope! I’m at the beginning of my pembro journey but if I’m half as fortunate as you I’ll be grateful for sure. My story had similarities to yours. No two stories are the same.

i look forward to hearing many more good and happy updates from you.

ive a treatment this week Fingers crossed

• Thanks Debs, Nel.

Hope your treatment went well Nel.  Hope to hear some positive news from you too.

Take care.x

• Hi mummyb,

That is fantastic news for you and your family and a great boost to everyone on here. Well done you!

little-fi Blush

• Hi mummyb

thanks so much. Treatment went well. Feeling good apart from being a bit more tired. Fingers crossed now for good scan Fingers crossed

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I’m so pleased for you x

• MARVELLOUS!!!!

Carry on carrying on!

Stay Strong

SiT

• So great to share such good news!

Whoop whoop! Heart