Just been told cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 21 replies
  • 102 subscribers

Hi Iam keV I have lung cancer. My head spinning

• Seems to be taking forever doesn't it . I was told that I had lung cancer 3 weeks ago ....I'd already had a biopsy on a lump in my neck which told them that . Waited 2 weeks for Pet scan...my first one got cancelled as well. I'd had a bit of a cough and felt run down but it was the lump in my neck that made me go to the Dr's. What symptoms have you been having. ..if you'd rather not say then no worries. Take care Jayne x

• Jayne eliza 
  • Not really having any pain but feeling very low and tearful ....in fact I've been living in a state of fear for the past few weeks. How are you coping x

• Jayne eliza 
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Jayne eliza

Yea snap Jane. Had mine cancelled too. Seamed ages for results. Had a bad cough wouldn't go so x-ray and CT scan  showed up a mass on left lung. I lost my 2brothers in 18months with same thing .x

• FormerMember

Not coping well pain horrible sleep with morphine but need to luuck after my partner who as M.S.x

• Aw bless you Kev that's awful about your brothers . I'm sorry to hear about your partner as well....must be a massive worry for you both. Do you have children who can help you. I'm married with two children and 3 lovely grandchildren...I'm 61 tomorrow. ..what a birthday treat going to get my results . I live in Hook in East Yorkshire and work in the village shop and Post Office although I'm on sick right now ....physically I could probably do a few hours but mentally I just couldn't cope x

• Jayne eliza 
  • FormerMember

Awwww thank you. One off my son's and daughter in-law and daughter moved in with us in march. Get on the hour ladder with the help off dad's bank. Lol no we love it was meant to move in .2sons 9grankids. Yea we school sweat hearts. Coming up 40years lol omg 40 Iam 55 my deb 56. Packed job in to care for deb  stroke x

• Aw that's lovely. .speak again soon x

• Jayne eliza 
  • FormerMember

Happy birthday for tomorrow godbless cya an .x

• Good luck for tomorrow x

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to buttercup01

Awwww thanx. We will get there .x