Treatment Side Effects

• 2 replies
  • 16 subscribers

My husband has started treatment for secondary liver mets ten days ago, he felt really good to begin with but now he is really suffering with rashes skin dryness, and mouth and tongue soreness. 
He is on panitumimab and FOLFIRI, does anyone have any experience of this or any tips to help alleviate the symptoms, as it’s starting to get him down a bit 

• Hi  

I don't have the experience you're looking for, as I had a different type of cancer, but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again. Hopefully some of the forum members will be along soon to share their experiences with you.

I presume that your husband has mentioned these side effects to his treatment team as they should be able to help.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi, I started FOLFOX 2 cycles ago and have dry skin, cancor sores on each side of my tongue... only lasted a few days so not so bad. The tingling in the fingertips came this cycle and is really awful...