Secondary liver cancer Immunotherapy question

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 13 subscribers

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had success with immunotherapy and I also have a few questions.

Unbelievable to me, but primary cancer was clitoral, and has now spread to liver. Doctors are hyping up immunotherapy to me and I am wondering if anyone else have been treated with this?

How long can it take to see positive results?

Can the cancer progress before it starts to work? Like in the beginning , first few cycles?

Thanks you for reading and I am desperate for answers and advice.

• Hi

Discovering that your cancer has spread to your liver must have been very disappointing but it's good that your doctor has a treatment lined up for you.

I don't have any personal experience with immunotherapy treatment for secondary liver cancer but I'm from the melanoma group where it's had a lot of success.

I've had a look in this group for previous posts which mention this form of treatment and found these. You could have a look through them and respond to any of the more recent posters if you think they be able to help with your questions.

It would be great if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Do come back and let us know how you get on.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"