Think 2nd time round

• 2 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Was told I was in remission from AML just 5 weeks ago and today got a call that I have to go back in for a series of tests - bone marrow, PET scan, blood series. Don't think I can do it again.

• Hi and a warm welcome to the Online Community. I'm so sorry to read after being told you were in remission so recently you've now been called back for more tests, you must be devastated.

I'm tagging the Community Champion of this group to chat to you and offer you support and reassurance.

Sending you a big hug, B xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Hi so sorry for late reply. My mum has AML and is awaiting a call from her consultant tomorrow to discuss the results of her treatment. Hope you’re ok…. It’s a rollercoaster with so many highs and lows. The one thing I have found with my mums treatment is the Consultant, doctors and nurses are straight onto it once a cancer is diagnosed and will contact her when anything, however small,  is not quite right.  I am sure that if they have found anything they will have found it quickly and will be able to put it right. Take care and if I can help with any advice or any experiences I have found with my mum please let me know.