Scared I’ve IBC

• 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Hi I had DCIS intermediate Dec 2020 found at first annual mammograms I was diagnosed same time my brother had been  found dead so it was an  anxiety ridden time I have GDA anyway.

i had a lumpectomy Jan 2021 snb I had the cells removed all clear on both dcis and snb on my left breast.

i had my annual mammogram last month was all clear but I’ve developed health anxiety.

My breasts for 20+ years have had mottled skin more when cold I’m very top heavy, 34JJ but this skin colour is making me worry it’s IBC, the left one is more mottled purple more when cold it disappears comes back etc

no pain no red no skin problems no heat no itchy, but I found my breast care team not very good for many reasons  and I was told to contact them with any concerns but as I’ve had this 20 years I’m not sure what to do. It’s like circulating colouring I’ve exact same in my arms light purple splodges which comes and go 

What should I do 

Thankyou 

• Hi, have you had the chance to speak to your GP?  Perhaps this might be helpful if you feel you don't want to talk to the breast care team, though they should be another source for you to raise concerns with.  Good luck

Community Champion badge