Just diagnosed

• 14 replies
  • 134 subscribers

Really scared bur will fight 

• I live in cornwall with my lovely husband of 45 years and my pets unfortunately no babies that’s why i am scared as my husband disabled and i look afte him x

• Hi I’m Hazel 5 years post chemo snd radiotherapy for tonsil csncef with the lump in the neck plus 6 others. Treatment is hard have you  friends who can step in and help. Does your hospital offer patient transport a? You may need it as I kniw I couldn’t drive especially towards the end of treatment. It’s hard but doable. We’ve bern married 44 years xx

ssk any quest 

hazel x

Hazel aka RadioactiveRaz 

My blog is www.radioactiveraz.wordpress.com  HPV 16+ tonsil cancer Now 5 years  post treatment. 35 radiotherapy 2 chemo T2N2NM.Happily getting on with living always happy to help  

• Thank you very much hazel for your help I haven’t got many friends  but i am going to fight this

• Hi you’re welcome do you have your HPV status ? I was HPV positive. Take everything one day at a time. Maybe start to do some  freezer meals ready for hubby you may not feel like cooking as treatments progresses. I also made  lots if plain soups for me. We also did a few big shops so that didn’t need doing.during treatment 
    Hazel x

Hazel aka RadioactiveRaz 

My blog is www.radioactiveraz.wordpress.com  HPV 16+ tonsil cancer Now 5 years  post treatment. 35 radiotherapy 2 chemo T2N2NM.Happily getting on with living always happy to help