Post op

• 2 replies
  • 63 subscribers

My hubby is 2 weeks post op and now home after having surgery

He us continually feeling sick and wondered if thats normal (it must be) could it be the painkillers he is on too 

This is all very new to us so any help would be appreciated

• Hello autumn

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry for the delay in responding, but this is not an area that I have too much knowledge in and I was hoping that someone with more experience might respond to you. 

I am bumping up the post in the hope that they will be along soon. 

Although it is difficult dealing with any post operative surgery, it is especially difficult when there has been physical alterations to the normal layout of the inner workings of our bodies, I hope that over the past few days since writing the post the "Sick" feeling that your hubby was experiencing has started to ease off and that he is recovering as well as expected so soon after his operation, 

Has he has any follow-up consultation or communication with anyone who may be able to provide anti sickness medication to assist?

I hope you get some further responses soon. 

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!
  • Hi when I had operation in March I was given anti sickness tablets afterwards. I had these for a few weeks. I was automatically put on these as part of my meds. Ask your doctor its an easy fix.