eye melanoma

• 13 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Hi I’ve been diagnosed with eye melanoma stage one ! I’ve been positive all week as I had a good idea it wasn’t going to be “good” news! 

I think I was kinda prepared and felt relieved that it’s stage one early detection ! 

Now im having panick attacks and panicking that there’s more than the eye melanoma 

I could do with some advice and support please? Slight smile

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to JudySt

Good afternoon JudySt,

it's nice to hear that you're coping with the plaque therapy.  I hope everything keeps getting better.Relaxed

Cheers,   Tony.

• Just checking in ! It’s been a while ! It’s 4 years now since I had my ruthanium  plaque treatment!
    In the last three months I’ve had consistent haemhorrages in my left eye ! I only have little peripheral vision in my left eye ,can only see shadows ,

I’m concerned as I’m having more intense pain behind my eye and left side of my head! I’ve been to hospital a few times and they mentioned my blood pressure being high may be causing it , my eye pressure is ok ! I have fear of metastasis although my liver scans have been clear !,my concern is that maybe something else is going on in my brain ! The anxiety is awful , can anyone share any similar experience ! The tumour is flat but the bleeds are constant ! What should I do ? My appointment at hospital is September ! I think they are hoping the bleeds will settle without intervention! It’s driving me crazy with worry xx thank you for any help you can share 

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read about what's been happening recently and it must be a very worrying time for you.

You may not have noticed but the person you've replied to is no longer a member of this group so won't get a notification that you've replied to them.

I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you start a new post and then copy and paste your message from here into the new post. Other members of the group will then see it.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"