Ibrutinib R/R DLBCL

• 1 reply
  • 12 subscribers

Hello everyone, hope you are keeping as well as possible,

I have recently (3.5 weeks ago) started ibrutinib tablets following failed Car-t cell therapy.

Is there anybody who has also used ibrutinib for DLBCL? I would be super grateful if you could share your experience, especially how long before you noticed any improvement, if you did? 

Thanks 

• Hi  and a warm welcome to this corner of the Community although I am always sorry to see folks joining us. I am Mike and I help out around our various Lymphoma groups.

I don’t have DLBCL but I was diagnosed back in 1999 with a rare, incurable type of NHL Stage 4a so although my Lymphoma ‘type’ is different I appreciate the challenges of this journey well.

Sorry to hear about your failed CAR-T……. although not around in 2014 CAR-T would not work on my type if NHL so I have had two Allo (donor) Stem Cell Transplants.

Lets look for some of the group members to pick up on your post.

You can also do a site search by using the search Mag tool near the top. Put ibrutinib into the tool and hit ‘Anywhere’ and see the older post and as sissy’s you can hit reply and see if the members are still looking in.

You may want to check out the Lymphoma Action Buddy Service where people can be linked up with someone who has walked the same treatment journey.

Always around to help more or just to chat

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge