Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma forum featured in the Community News blog about Peripheral Neuropathy

• 0 replies
  • 12 subscribers

Hi everyone

It's Steph here from the Community team. I hope you don't mind me posting here today, I just wanted to share our latest Community News Blog about Peripheral Neuropathy.

The blog highlights content from the diffuse large B-cell lymphoma forum and from across many other of our forums. By bringing this content together, we'll be helping people looking for specific support find shared experience, hints and tips from across the Online Community.

If you'd like to share your own experience, or ask questions to other members who have experienced Peripheral Neuropathy, you can use the comments section in the blog.

You might also want to start a new thread here in the forum, so everyone affected by neuropathy can connect and share tips. We could highlight the thread at the top of the forum if it's something which might be useful for a lot of people.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or feedback about the blog.