Phesgo

• 2 replies
  • 30 subscribers

Just wondering what side effects people suffer with when having this treatment. I’ve been on phesgo 2 yrs in December and suffer with terrible itchy arms and chest and a red rash. Keeps me up most nights so I’m absolutely exhausted. Been given steroids and antihistamines from my oncologist but doesn’t seem to have much effect. X

• Hi  

Being itchy all the time must be horrible and I hope the steroids and antihistamines you've been prescribed do the trick.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• hi Lindz.

im not having the same treatment as you, but when I first started last year I was so itchy, I couldn’t sleep, red rash on legs & arms esp when I was outside.

I eventually went to my doctor who gave me different antihistamines, they also made me very drowsy so I take them around 8 at night & they help me sleep. She gave me cream to slap on. These helped a lot.

im now taking hydroxyzine & the cream is imuderm. My GP was really good & if these hadn’t worked I was to go back to her.

the steroids didn’t help.

why not try your GP, mine seemed to know what would help.

Good luck, I know how hard it is to cope with such bad itching, esp. at night.