Eye brows…

• 8 replies
  • 270 subscribers

Hello,

Thinking  ahead as I’m expecting a chemo plan over the next few weeks and hair loss. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to have your eyebrows micro bladed on pre or during chemo? 

I’ve had surgery and currently on letrozole at the moment. 

I’ve never been good with make up so thought this could work .

Many thanks Relaxed️ 

• Hi 

I had my eyebrows done before I started chemo , they can’t do it when you’re receiving chemo as there is a risk of infection . I didn’t have the top up !! And I didn’t lose my eyelashes or eyebrows just my hair and body hair . 
    Good luck 

• Daughter was told you need to have microblading done before starting chemo. She didn't and did lose all hair - body, eyebrows and eyelashes. Three months after finishing chemo, her hair is back to its normal thickness but only 1-2cm long as yet. Eyebrows are regrouping, eyelashes slower but starting. 

Good luck with treatment. x

• I had mine done today with the permission of my oncologist.  I am mid way through my first course of chemo.  The beautician is known to the oncology nurses at he hospital so they have confidence in her aseptic technique it is now down to me to follow the rules and avoid infection.

• Thank you for sharing 

• Thank you. Helpful to know and good luck 

• Hi, I was advised I couldn’t have microblading and have lost all my eyebrows. I was pencilling them in at first but I’m not brilliant at it so was often a bit wonky and found it rubbed off really quickly. I’ve been using the easy brows eyebrow transfers for the past few weeks and would thoroughly recommend, they are like temporary tattoos you used to get in old bubble gumsJoy. You just stick them to your face and use a bit of damp cotton wool to press them down and hey presto perfect eyebrows. I find they last 3-4 days then I just take them off with an oily eye make up remover. Just another option for you if you can’t have the microblading x

• Thank you for sharing. Really helpful to know and well done having such a steady hand!!