Imlunestrant clinical trial

• 3 replies
  • 250 subscribers

Hi,

During a recent oncology appointment I was asked if I would be interested in taking part in a trail for Imlunestrant. I was given a lengthy document to read through, and was told that the drug is a new type of oestrogen disruptor, but there doesn't seem to be much info on-line relating to UK trials so I was wondering if anyone here is on an Imlunestrant trial? I haven't had a chance to read thorough everything yet, and it would be good to find out more from someone who has experience of this drug / trial. Thanks in advance  x

• Hi LalaLou

While I don’t have experience of the trial you are asking about I noticed that you haven’t had any answers yet so I thought I’d reply to you to move you you to the top of the discussion. Hopefully someone will be along shortly with an answer for you.

Best wishes

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge

• Hello,  I don’t know anything about this trial but did research and in US it is a phase 3 trial going on now.  I have attached the link so you can read the criteria for enrolling.  Good luck with your treatment.  

Barbara 

• Hi, I also googled it, and came up with the same ‘phase 3’ information, including details of this drug. I guess the reason why nobody appears to have any experience of it is because it doesn’t look like people are being  openly recruited from the UK, although on the website for NIHR, you can email bepartofresearch@nihr.ac.uk for more details and an enquiry form. I did see a list of UK hospitals on the site who are involved with the trial. Going by  the inclusion criteria, it would seem that some people on this forum might be interested in it.