Enhertu anyone on this new drug?

• 6 replies
  • 267 subscribers

I have her2+ metastatic breast cancer again which has recurred for the fourth time in my right lung this time quite aggressively, is there anyone on the chemo Enhertu who are finding it as tough going as I am? 

• Hi there, I just noticed your post hasn't had any responses yet, as this site is quite busy.  My response will bump you back to the top of the list again and hopefully someone with the right experience will be along soon. Best wishes 

Community Champion badge

• Hello, I’m sorry to read your post. I know of someone who had Enhertu ( I followed her social media posts). She did find it tough - nausea, sickness, exhaustion and very bad headaches. But that’s all I know. I hope you feel better as the week progresses. Xx

• I am on enhertu and coping ok with it .it is not easy but my cancers have shrunk so I want to persevere with it .have lost my hair which is horrible.

• I have my new scans after 6 enhertus and new lesions found in my brain and lungs .don’t know what to do .anyone experiencing this 

• It is tough but is it working for u ,it worked for me but has stopped working now 

• Hi HopeSprings, do you know if Enhertu is now available to everyone on the NHS, or still just trials. I'm HER2 positive, if I get metastic cancer in the future, this is the drug I would need. I recently signed a petition to ask for it to be available in England, I know it already is in Scotland. It's all about the money unfortunately. I've read of people having to pay out £9000 every 3 weeks for this treatment, even having to hire out the treatment chair, which is awful. Not many people would be able to afford that. Thank goodness you were offered Enhertu, I have a friend who is on a trial that takes it. She also finds it tough for the first week. Xx