You wait months for surgery & then..

I’m devastated - surgery finally due next week after months of tests and waiting and I think I might be getting a cold. Anyone else been in this situation. I honestly think I’ll lose the plot if it’s cancelled after all of this. The lump is big and I can’t afford for time to be wasted. Totally resting, hydrating and hoping and praying. Three family members died in the past fortnight, including a beloved dog, and I’m just all out of resilienceFingers crossed