Waiting on biopsy

• 13 replies
  • 484 subscribers
  1. Hello I am new to the group, I was called back after a suspicious mammogram on Tuesday, had a further mammogram ultrasound and biopsy, they could see a very small area of concern maybe 2mm and took some tissue on a biopsy I am very worried is there anyone on this group with a similar experience? how long did you wait for the results and what was the outcome.  Also I an very sore today is this normal 
  • Hi. Only thing I can add is that I had a cyst biopsy.  In fact I had several cysts that disappeared after biopsy.  Don't over think it, hard I know but it won't help.  I had an MRI after my first biopsies then more biopsies because cysts look the same but are normal in a breast.  Try stay positive.  Xx

• Don't be alarmed at replies from ladies who had cancer diagnosis.  We have lots of ladies who post in your position but then leave the forum when they get the all clear.  Therefore you won't get many responses saying I was all clear.  If you click on my name, or any posters name out histories there.  Good luck xx

• Thankyou. Trying to stay positive, but as I’ve had breast cancer before I’m finding it hard xx