Non alcoholic suggestions

• 3 replies
  • 315 subscribers

realise this seems quite trivial but I’m trying to cut out the booze. Slightly stuck for that evening tipple now!

have tried Mother root and soda which is nice but as expensive as gin!! Also I’m a bit tired of it!

peroni 0 is excellent but seems high in sugar

love to know any thing that’s hitting the spot for others!! 

• Hi   not trivial, the small pleasures in life are important! I like the zero alcohol Guinness, which was a surprise as I didn’t think it would compare with the real thing! And then of course if you’re a Guinness fan then nothing really compares to a pint poured in Ireland….. I agree re sugars in a lot of zero drinks, it’s difficult. I complicate my situation by fasting for a minimum of 13 hours overnight so evenings out see me on sparkling water which is very boring. But I value that first cup of tea in the morning more than having a nicer drink with calories in the evening! It’s all a juggle re what’s important to each of us. 
    Going back to non alcoholic drinks, I’m not a big fan of the fizzies as I find them a bit sweet as well. Will be interested in seeing others’ suggestions! Xx

HappyFeet1 xx
    Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
  • Son did the no-alcohol ‘dry January’ and said non alcoholic wine was awful, non alcoholic beer was ok and the best was non alcoholic ‘mocktails’ 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

• I like alcohol free cider. Kopparberg do a fruit one and a pear one. Really refreshing .