BRA FOLLOWING LUMPECTOMY

• 6 replies
  • 318 subscribers

I know there are bras following mastectomy but does anyone know of any following lumpectomy?

My mass was on the top of my left breast so if I wear my normal bras I am left with a big gap on top.  Just finished radiotherapy so not felt like going into town shopping yet. 

Any help much appreciated.

• I bought soft unwired sports bras which are comfortable a size bigger.  They were bought from Matalan

• You can get post surgery bras for lumpectomy they just don’t have pockets try m&s, John Lewis and bravissimo 

• Hi Jools52,

I was in the exact same position as you,  I bought two lovely soft post op bras from M & S. They are not the cheapest of items, nearly £48;for two, but are worth it. 

If you haven’t already, please apply for the Macmillan grant, it’s £200 and will help greatly with things like this.

Huge luck and big hugs to you.x

• Hi

I ordered soft  post op  bras online  from Asda, £16 for two. They were recommended by my BCN. They have a double row of hooks and eyes down the front and are really comfortable

D.D

• Hi , I had a lumpectomy and lymph node biopsy . I went to m and s and got front fasting bras post surgery bra , they were so comfy . I’ve since bought a couple more non wired bras and I will never go back to wired bras again . M and s hard a good variety . X 

• Hi, I hope you are recovering well. I found Primark have lounge soft bras that come I  packs of three. Super soft, comfortable and cheap