Advice

• 4 replies
  • 309 subscribers

Good Morning Lovlies,

After x4 rounds of EC I’m due to move onto Docetexal with Phesgo injections for the next 4, and whilst I found EC tough, I was just wondering if there are others that have received the same cocktail and how you got on with it.

Hugs to All xx

• Hi, I wa on a slightly different regime but I did have Docetexal and Phesgo injections. The phesgo was fine, no side effects at all. The docetexal was tough going, though I did manage to work from home throughout.   We're all different so I hope you go ok,  best wishes 

Community Champion badge

• Thanks for replying to my post.

when you say “Tough Going”, do you mind me asking why, I suffered quite badly with sickness whilst on EC, my oncologist told me Docetexal isn’t so bad on that side, but I’ve heard from others that fatigue can be bad, as can the aches, did you experience any of this? 

xx

• Hi, I had a docetaxel and carboplatin combined, so as I said, not quite the same regime as you, but I had the typical side effects of nausea, diarrhoea and a horrid taste in my mouth (that was the most debilitating to be honest).  I didn't have a lot of fatigue, it was more the general feeling.  But we are all different. Best wishes 

Community Champion badge

• Docetaxel was hard on my hands and feet. Take the best care of them and your nails from the start. Didn’t have nausea or extreme fatigue but for about a couple of months it was hard to walk because of a burning feeling. Nothing horrible, but be careful from the start.

Best of luck Heart

Oh, Phesgo is fine. Taking it separately but no significant side effects from it.