AWAKE.........

• 46464 replies
  • 513 subscribers

• Well I managed 2.5hrs.............

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to LondonLass

I only managed a couple of hours sleep too.looks like Saturday night was a one off!oh well back to the usual aching joints and night sweats

• Sorry to hear that AnneCC, but hopefully that one good night of sleep has reassured you that it is possible! Are you taking anything go help with the night sweats? I recently started on Venlafaxine and it has really helped, I still wake but usually feeling warm rather than dripping with sweat as I was before! 

Hopefully things will settle for you soon! Xxx

• FormerMember

Haven't been taking anything for the night sweats as I find tamoxifen enough of a nuisance as it is and not keen to take more drugs.i'm only working a few hours a week at the moment so am able to keep going.i am full of admiration for those ladies who manage to work full time feeling so tired so I can't complain really

Anne

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Took Panadol cold & flu and I slept like a baby for 6 hours! Btw they say that this med is not good for us. Is that true? Just wanted to shake off my cold before my PET scan tomorrow........scared

• WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR TOMORROW Baki! I will be thinking about you all day and offering you a virtual hand to hold. Fingers will then be firmly crossed for Good results. You really do deserve some good news. (((((((((BIG HUG)))))))) xxxxx

oh and I am now really jealous about you getting 6hrs sleep too!! Am I the only one who takes this non sleeping club membership seriously ;-) xxxxx

• So that's 3hrs sleep for me tonight! I'm halfway to that 6hr target!! Xxx

• FormerMember

morning sal

I've only been a member of this club for a week - ever since I started taking codeine phosphate at bedtime - I wake up at three-ish come downstairs for a cuppa, read the paper on line, then back to bed with a talking book and out till 9ish

no where near as troublesome as you guys, but thought I'd pop in so say hello

xx

• Well hello everyone,

That's it for me tonight, been awake since 3.30am...I'm giving up trying to get to sleep now, got a hospital appointment on my mind and it won't let me sleep. I've got a very long day ahead plus a five hour drive  at the end of it. I shouldn't moan really.

Does anyone have any good ideas of things to do to pass the time in the middle of the night...quiet things? 

JMC04

• Well hello ladies! Nice of you to join us, although sorry to hear you can't sleep! I managed another hour but am now feeling exhausted and might just see if I can get another hour before I have to get up for work! Hope you lovely ladies managed to get a big more sleep and JMC04 you'll have to recline your car seat and have a snooze on your way to not so sunny Devon ;) xxx