New here

• 1 reply
  • 53 subscribers

Hi , my name Lorraine. I’m 47 , mum of 2 , nanny of 3 ! 2020 was diagnosed with stage 3a lung cancer. 2022 was diagnosed with secondary brain cancer. Am currently waiting for radiotherapy to start . Had life saving brain surgery beginning of January this year .  Am planning ahead , so have couple of holidays booked this summer. Does anyone know of holiday insurance for people living with cancer? Just thought it would save endless searches which o know that would be the case !!

Thanks guys x

Lorraine 

• Hi Lorraine

a warm welcome to the group. So sorry to hear about all that you've been through.

A holiday sounds like just the antidote! My husband who has a stage 4 brain tumour got travel insurance through a firm called All Clear  Travel Insurance just last month . There was a similar question on another group recently and that was the insurance company name that came up most often. 

Macmillan Support Services also offer lots of information, support, financial guidance or just someone to listen. It’s free to call 0808 808 0000. Most services are available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.

Sending you lots of positive vibes and a huge virtual hug. Happy travels when the time comes.

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm