My Son

• 4 replies
  • 53 subscribers

Hi, my son had a tumour removed in April 2017 and amazingly has survived this long, however it's returned and he has a matter of weeks/months sadly...of course I'm struggling to deal with it..he is 30 on the 29th July...

Would like to talk to anyone in the same or similar situation 

Thank you

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi I have just been told by my consoltant that my cancer has spread to my brain and that I have just 3 months at most,

i can feel for you and your family ,as myself and wife thought we had until next year at least I’m so sorry

• I'm so sorry to hear your news, that's absolutely terrible for you both, its so sad that this is happening to you both, my thoughts are with you 

• I'm so sad to hear this news and to see know your turmoil had deepened. I can't begin to know your pain as my partners brain tumour has thus far, not spread and its remained stable.

However, l hope my warm wishes to you have a little comfort, and no matter what type of illness it is.... we're all here for one and other!!!

Big hugs Hugging

• Thank you...my sons original tumour was removed in April 2017 so he has survived all this time so miracles do happen as his prognosis back then was 12-18 months...we have been very fortunate and lucky...there is always hope take care