Back in hospital

• 3 replies
  • 35 subscribers

After waking up early hours Friday morning with alot of pressure in both and eyes and and a throbbing head. I managed to go and have chemo and radiotherapy,  5 mins after still felt horrendous.  Then the sickness begun. So after having observations etc and a CT Scan,  they confirmed there was a bleed. 

So still here now this lovely Sunday afternoon, awaiting an MRI scan tomorrow to find out what's happening. Wether the radiotherapy has caused inflammation and bleed, or the stubborn GBM has grown /spread and is being generally naughty. Has anybody had anything similar happen. 

• HI Chris

sorry to hear this. A GBM journey is an emotional rollercoaster ride. They impact everyone differently and don't always behave the same way for different people. Sounds as though you are in the safest place til they get to the bottom of what's causing the current symptoms. Hope the MRI goes smoothly.

sending love and light and hugs and lots of positive energy

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Thanks wee mee. I also spoke to the nurse and my oncology DR and what I was concerned about on one of my last posts, they believe ibmve been having seizure activity.  So starting medication today x hope your well xx

• I was given Lamartine and clobozam and I’ve been seizure free for a year ( touch titanium ). I’m sure my next MRI end of this February 

hope all goes well, stay strong Muscle