My husbands brain mets

• 3 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Hi is there anyone who's loved one has had secondary brain mets with cancer of the unknown primary on here please ?

• Hi Wakey61

I thought I'd reply to help boost your post up the list. Hopefully someone within the group will be able to help answer your question.

Sorry its not something we've experienced. My husband's brain tumour is the primary.

Did you have a specific question that you were hoping to have answered?  This group is really supportive and everyone's experience is different so I one of the other members can help you out.

It’s always good to talk so please remember you can always call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

Stay strong. Stay postiive

love n hugs

Wee Me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• My father in law had this diagnosis at the end of March. 

• Hi, yes my father had this last summer.  Presented to A&E with acute confusion.  Several weeks later confirmed as secondary brain mets, unknown primary although this was confirmed as melanoma of unknown primary after his death 8 weeks after initial presentation to a&e.  Happy to try and answer any questions you may have.