Secondary bone cancer.

• 1 reply
  • 13 subscribers

Hi, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2018 had it removed in the August and have been recently been told it has spread to my bones ( pelvis, spine, ribs and collarbone ) has anyone had the same problems.

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that you've recently been told that your prostate cancer has spread to your bones. 

I've done a search of this group for recent previous posts which mention prostate cancer but drawn a blank I'm afraid. You are probably more likely to connect with other men who have had a spread if you join and post in the prostate cancer group. If you'd like to do this just click on the link I've created and then join and post questions in the same way as you did here.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"