Yesterday- First day back at work

• 6 replies
  • 71 subscribers

Good morning everyone, I got back into the cab yesterday, it was wonderful, I do love my job. I don’t think I drank enough yesterday, as I was worried about finding a toilet or not being able to hold my bladder. Going to the loo is still very sensitive but it’s to be expected. Just waiting for results now. Have a great day everyone.

Nigel

• Hi Nigel,Good to hear you are back at work.If you haven’t done so you can get can’t wait cards that you can show in places when you need the loo urgently.I think you can get them from Macmillan.I have a radar key which I bought at the local council offices and that opens disabled loos.I haven’t needed it since bladder removal but my partner John has used his as he has ulcerative colitis and a rare muscle disease.Jane x

• Isn't it a great feeling to be back doing normal activities. Maybe you could keep an empty bottle in the cab for emergencies?

• Rob you are a legend for getting back to work, well done. You are doing really well. 

cheers

Leo

• Thanks Jane, Leo and Teasswill, I think I’ve gone back to work at the right time, it’s a bit slow which gives me time to get to a toilet and also get out of the taxi. Thanks Jane, I’m gonna have a look for them. 

thanks all, Nigel

• Great news.

Take care.

Trevor 

• Thanks Trevor.