TV whilst waiting

• 7 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Off off off topic. Has anyone got any good recommendations for crime, police procedural or scandi nor series on TV, any channel or sub in last 2 years?

cheers

Leo

• Hi Leo. have you seen the TV drama KIn ? A bit violent but plenty of twists if you like that sort of thing. 2 series so far will keep you occupied. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• Hi yes series 1 was great and just started watching series 2. Great recommendation thanks.

• Slow horses on apple got through the full set of 3 series. Almost made the 2nd TURBT worth it. 

• I enjoyed 'The responder' (BBC) & repeats of Endeavour or Lewis are always a good watch.

• Hi Leo, on prime there is The bridge ( swedish not to be confused with the other the bridge ) but i think you have to purchase the series or there is a free trial on ? Arrow tv whatever that is. 
    it isnt in the same genre but have you watched Ozark on netflix, it can be a bit violent at times but i almost watched it back to back, thought it was gripping viewing

let us know if you find anything 

much love Angela 

Much love Angela x

• The missing is quite good, currently on Disney

Much love Angela x

• Hi Leo, recently we have binge watched, both on Netflix, Seven seconds and When they see us… in the past watched Manifest (on prime & Netflix depending on season), and have just finished One day. Hopefully that should cover every genre, depending on your mood Thumbsup

whatever you watch, enjoy 

Julia