I am back on line!

• 3 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Well it is wonderful to communicate again after months of problems logging on to the forum. How are you all ? I can read all your messages but unfortunately cannot reply or post new discussions. I have just finished a six week course of  Chemotherapy (Myomycin) direct into my bladder. I then have a rest for a few months before a flexible cystoscopy in September. Returned from Spain a week ago- visiting friends. Plenty of sunshine, golf and wonderful meals. I played golf yesterday in a Seniors competition on the hottest day ever 38 degrees. Much cooler today. Rest and relaxation on the menu today.I took the old chocolate Labrador for a stroll this morning and now reading in the garden. Because of slight blockage in my urethra I have to use a catheter twice a week to keep the old water pipe operating efficiently. A daunting thought but the procedure literally takes five minutes and is not uncomfortable or painful. Take care everyone and stay safe. 

Garviv

• Hi Garviv,How nice to hear from you again.It’s good to know you have been able to go to Spain and play golf.Take care Best wishes Jane x

• Hi Gargiv. Nice to hear from you. Good to know the mitomycin treatment has finished, but the catheter sounds a bit of a nuisance. Hope it doesn't impact on the golf. Best wishes for your check in September.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• Welcome back Garviv, I took my black labrador out today after three days of hot weather lock-in. He was thrilled to run through the woods again. It rained while we were out but we both enjoyed it Slight smile You seem to be managing the treatment and catheter very well. Glad it's not getting in the way of holidaying and you can still enjoy a round of golf or two. H xx