Tiredness

• 3 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hi everyone hope you are doing okay. The last few weeks I’ve been getting spouts of tiredness that maybe lasts about 5/10 mins but then I’m fine, I’m still able to do my normal daily things, I’m just wondering if anyone has had this before? 

• Hi . I think the bouts of tiredness are fairly normal after any treatment. The subject comes up regularly on here. After my radiotherapy, I was wiped out for a couple of hours each day. It felt like somebody stuck a pin in me and let all the energy out. It gradually got better though. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• Did this happen straight after treatment for you? It’s very strange cos when I feel like this I try and sleep but I can’t. My b12 is low based on my recent bloods 

• The fatigue kicked in for me a few weeks after treatment. I know what you mean about not sleeping, and even if you do have a nap it doesn't help. Interesting you mention B12. When I was first diagnosed, blood tests showed I had pernicious anaemia, basically B12 deficiency. I was given an initial course of B12 injections which gave me a real boost. I am now on quarterly injections for life. saying that, the fatigue from treatment and the B12 deficiency were not connected. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?