Recent turbt

• 13 replies
  • 56 subscribers

Hi All 

New poster here.Have just had a turbt recently and removed a tumour.I had treatment with mytomycin after.That was 3 days ago.It still stings when urinating .Is this normal.

Waiting on results .The consultant said that my tumour had 2 roots .one going into the bladder wall and the other going towards the prostate. He said this was unusual so I'm a little worried.Cant do anything but wait now

• Hi

Sorry to hear your news.. it must be a bit of shock. I'm afraid that I don't know a lot about prostate duct cancer, but I will be keeping my fingers crossed. 

It doesn't matter where you go, there you are
  • Hi Paddy, sorry to hear your news. I am sorry I have no knowledge of prostate duct , perhaps some one on here will be along with some help. I know there is a prostate cancer forum, maybe join that too. Take care of yourself and keep in touch, you are among friends here that will hold you steady. Best wishes 

much love Angela 

Much love Angela x

• Hi Paddy72,Sorry to hear this.As Angela has mentioned there is a group for prostate cancer.It is a very supportive group like this one so you would be welcomed Best wishes for your tests and hopefully you will have more idea of what can be done once all the results are back.Let us know how you get on.We are all here for support.Jane x