Cholangiocarcinoma

• 1 reply
  • 14 subscribers

Hi all - husband (56) was diagnosed last Dec with cholangiocarcinoma  underwent major surgery with ongoing issues. First oral chemo failed and just finished IV Cisgem - where does it go from here? Scared to death- he had scan yesterday and results on 23rd. I am so scared. 

• Hi and a warm welcome to the online community

Although I haven't had to wait for the results of scans I known how scary it is waiting for other types of results. 

I can't help with what treatment your husband will be having now, as I had a different type of cancer, but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. By responding to you it will 'bump' your post back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be more easily spotted.

I can see that you've joined and posted in the carers only group which I'm sure you'll find is a safe and supportive place to discuss all your worries and emotions with others who will understand completely what it's like to have someone you love living with cancer.

I'll be keeping everything crossed for the 23rd.

(((hugs)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"