Sweats and breakthrough pain

• 1 reply
  • 14 subscribers
  • Does anyone have night sweats and indigestion (a lot) and some breakthrough pain which is controlled with meds. I get soaking several times some nights, then other nights none. Also in the morning too. ( not menopause, I’m 66). I saw oncology registra the other day at Hospital as the helpline had sent me in and she said it may be bile duct blockage which then clears itself. All settled down and temp went back to normal. I have scan on 28th then see Oncologist and gastroenterologist for results as today I finished my chemo from Dec (gemcis). I have cholangiocarcinoma and cancer in Peritoneum, last scan showed shrinkage and I certainly feel much better since before Chemo but side pain is returning. Also last scan showed two small new tumors so we’ll see what is going on. All depends on scan but the plan was to monitor then maybe more treatment. It’s all palliative anyway as couldn’t operate. Also I’ve been very dithery since start of treatment. Nothing I can’t cope with but not very nice. Meds checked etc but no answers to that. Think I do too much when I feel ok. Like we do, just to try feel “normal”.  Thank you for reading. Much love to you all xx
  • Hi  

I'm sorry to read how you've been feeling and I can understand why you'd want to see if anyone else has suffered something similar.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

While you're waiting for replies, it would be great if you could put something about your diagnosis and treatment to date into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"