Reprieve!

• 4 replies
  • 38 subscribers

As I suspected, the conversation between my gastro and me, as delivered by several schedulers, left much to be desired. Since she doesn't expect that she can get a good exam from an anoscopy, even when I'm tranked, we're proceeding to the EUA and we chalked this visit up to simply exchanging pleasantries.

Husband and I stopped for a delightfully woozy lunch on the way home, then I slept on the couch all afternoon and woke to have a surprisingly productive writing session.

Heh.

Y'all get a month off from listening to me jitter.

:) Suz

• Hi Ridetbread welcome to the forum. Probably not the outcome of the day you were hoping for but hopefully the nice lunch and a good afternoon writing has made up for the disappointment at this point in time. I wish you well for the future whatever that brings and hope that all goes as well as it can be for you. Thinking of you. x

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Suz, so glad you got your way in the end, eventually but a shame you now have to wait a month ! Also I hope they find the reason behind your discomfort 

Julie

• Oh, I"m fine with it. Anoscopies are not my friend. I was afraid I was going to get 'scoped AND have to get an EUA later.

The fewer people peering into my nethers, the better.

;) Suz

• Hello Suz

Jitter away!  I am so sorry that this is how examinations have panned out for you but like Julie, I hope whilst they are in there (sorry) they have a really good look to find out why you suffer so much pain.  And better still, find a way to treat it.  But in the meantime, make the most of woozy lunches and your writing!

Irene xx