Happy Easter everyone!

• 16 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Easter, whatever you will be doing. Be kind to yourself relax enjoy the peace or the chaos lol and I really hope the weather is kind and sunny wherever you live for you! Sending love & hugs xxx

• Hi  , wishing you a very happy Easter too, do you have plans?

I’m having a quiet one, good old fish & chips tomorrow (I live by the seaside so weather permitting they’ll be eaten outdoors down by the beach), Saturday, again weather permitting, we’ll possibly take the dog for a nice walk a bit further afield than the usual & then Sunday I’m cooking a roast, drinking a glass or 2 of fizz & eating chocolate lol I usually work all day on a Sunday so I’m looking forward to the full weekend off although I am working 10am-5.30pm on Bank Holiday Monday.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you’re doing & sending love & hugs straight back to you.

May you all have a very Happy & peaceful Easter. 

Nicola 

• Happy Easter to you too GreenNanny!  Hope you have a lovely time with your family.  Our house is being decorated due to a leak so we are all heading over to my elder daughter - it is going to be chaos with seven adults and five children under 9, but lovely to all be together.

Don't do too much, let the family spoil you!

Irene xx

• Happy Easter GreenNanny and to all those on here. I’m envious of Nicola living by the sea, how nice. I am baking an Easter Cake for my three year old Granddaughter who asked for lots of sprinkles and Easter chicks! We will be on an Easter egg hunt at the local farm and lunch at the pub. X

• Thanks, Nanny! Tomorrow I'll miss being in Bermuda when the sky is wall-to-wall kites (the crosspieces representing the crucifix, but the kites are a gazillion different shapes any more.) On Easter the ol' man and I are driving to Skyline Drive to hike. It'll be the first time to hike far enough to need to pack a picnic lunch! Wish us luck!

Suz

• Wow Suz that sounds amazing, have a wonderful time

• Wow Suz, that sounds amazing, have a wonderful time & the best of luck, Happy Easter to you all. 

Nicola

• Hi oh lucky you to live near the seaside I’d love that! I hope you have lovely weather and the best place to enjoy fish and chips don’t let those seagulls get them though lol. We are spending it wLaughingh family hopefully going to a farm Sunday morning not sure I’ll make it round though then having a lovely bbq weather permitting. Hubbys going to treat the artificial grass ( have to have it as I Laughingve chronic asthma) as we have two small dogs and the smell of urine gets strong if not treated regularly, exciting morning I know lol Laughing just chill really ready for Sunday. Have a fantastic time xxx

• Thank you Irene, glad the leak has been fixed it’ll be nice when it’s finished we need some painting doing maybe one day. I know what you mean chaos/happiness go hand in hand Heart eyes have a fantastic time xxx

• Hi Suz wow sounds like a fabulous Easter enjoy Relaxed️ and remember suntan lotion xxx

• Sounds ideal  , we’re lucky to have a beautiful coastline here in the North East with blue flag beaches & there really is nothing like fish & chips in the sea air is there? The seagulls funnily enough are more of an issue in the town centre although you always have to keep an eye out!!… I used to love visiting the farms up here when my girls were younger, we still visit on the odd occasion even though the youngest is 21 now lol… enjoy your family time Blush