I have a date!!

• 5 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Well not so much a date but the surgeon is a hottie!! Going into hospital on 15/01/2023 with a view to surgery 16/01/2023. Another holiday I don't want to go on! Feel better now there is a plan in place! Time to kick ass again! Love and best wishes to you all. xx

• Oooh, having a hottie surgeon helps!  So pleased that you are not having to wait around and everything is moving so fast.  You sound so positive and that is a huge plus for your mental wellbeing.  We will all be rooting for you and waiting to hear how you are.

Sending you (in advance!) lots of speedy healing good wishes.

Irene xx

• So pleased you have a date   & the surgeon being a hottie will give you something to look forward to at ward round time!!

I understand it’s something you didn’t really want to be doing but like you say there’s a plan in place & hopefully in a week from now your surgery will be over & you can start on the road to recovery. Sending you lots of strength & healing thoughts. Wishing you the very best of luck & when you feel up to it please update us on how you’re doing. Will be thinking of you. 

Nicola 

• That’s great news things are moving fast and next week is exceptional not to long to think about it xx

• Hi MiniM66,

its not the kind of date you wanted but good you now have a plan in place and very soon.  You'll be able to plan a future holiday you want to go on while you are recovering - something nice to look forward to. 

Good luck with your operation and very best wishes for a speedy recovery.  Your kick ass attitude will get you through this.

Love and hugs,

Carole xxx

• You are amazing! Go forth and conquer!

:::::::::::standing and cheering:::::::::::

Suz