Happy New Year

• 10 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop on to wish everyone Happy New Year, I hope it brings you all you wish for & more but most of all I hope it brings you all good health & the strength to carry you through the difficult times. I know it doesn’t feel that way sometimes but you’re all stronger than you’ll ever know. 

Nicola

• Happy New Year and many thanks to everyone on this site, for all the help and support I've received over the last 2 years! xx

• Thank you Nicola.  Happy New Year to everyone may we all have a healthy and stress free year. 

Thank you to everyone for being there for support and reassurance you are all the best!  

Carole xx

• Thanks Nicola, the very same wishes to you and all the amazing contributors on this group, The support here is invaluable and certainly eases the path through a sometimes difficult journey. My Love and best wishes to you all  Sue x

• Happy New Year to you too, Nicola.  And thank you so much for staying around to help others on this very difficult path even though you are almost five years clear and could have disappeared a long time ago!  Your experience and compassion is greatly appreciated.

Irene xx

• Wishing everyone a Happy Healthy New Year. Also thanks to everyone for your continued support and encouragement! xx

• Nicola,

Lovely HNY wish, thank you for that, and sending it back from Texas to you and all of the wonderful folks on this forum!  Indeed, a wish for good health and strength is most appropriate and appreciated.

Best,

Red

• Thankyou Nicoka! Someone been on the sherry? Ha ha. Like many here we thank all those who are mainstayers on this community which continue to support the anal cancer fighters ups and downs. I have been on a downer this week due to food poisoning I suspect and slowly on the mend but know how quickly our vulnerability can get the better of us sometimes and we need this site to help put things into perspective. Happy and a Healthy New Year members x

• Haha  typo corrected. Ouch, food poisoning!! Feel better soon. xx 

• Happy new year Nicola and everyone else, let’s hope 2023 is better for everyone Fingers crossedFingers crossedFingers crossed

• Thanks, Nicola! HNY! One of the best things that happened in 2022 was finding this community.