Happy Thanksgiving

• 4 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hi Friends!

Today is Thanksgiving Day for those of us in the U.S., and I have spent a lot of time sending messages of gratitude to the many wonderful people in my and my family’s lives.  I can’t end the day without telling this community how much gratitude I feel for y’all, as well.  I am so appreciative of this site, this board, and the messages of support and kindness too numerous to name and count.  Whether or not you’re celebrating today, know that I am celebrating YOU!

Hugs and best to all,

Red

• Hi , Happy Thanksgiving Day to you too, I love to hear that others have found this their safe place & a place that has offered support & comfort in what is probably some of the darkest times we’ll encounter, I certainly did & still do.… so yes let’s celebrate each other today & every day. 

Nicola 

• Happy thanksgiving day Red, we are all so lucky to have this community here and I certainly don’t know what I would have done without it. How little or much we contribute doesn’t matter as just beHuggingg on here reading others journey through treatment and beyond is such a comfort. At my gym session yesterday with a local cancer care organisation one of the ladies who has had breast cancer said Hugginge just keeps bursting into tears at random times and doesn’t understand why. We do! I want to give everyone here a BIG HUG Hugging and thank them for just being here x

• Happy Thanksgiving Day to you too Red!  There are other cancer forums but (in my humble view!) this is one of the best; not too big and easy to get to know other contributors who have all been on this difficult path.

Irene x

• Best cancer support forum I've found on either side of the pond! And how lovely to meet a fellow American here. 

Thanks for sharing your journey, Red! I'm so grateful to you and to everyone else here.

:) Suz