Reassurance

• 3 replies
  • 38 subscribers

Hi

I just wanted to come on and say how great this forum is and how thankful I am to have this. I am just over 3 years post treatment and for the past few months have been feeling pretty good. Then out of the blue things start getting sore again and I've had a little blood again, seemingly for no obvious reason.

So I go into panic mode as usual, but then decide to start reading some old posts from when this has happened before. I felt so much reassurance from reading experiences of when this has happened to me over the last three years and the replies I received - and definitely from others longer post treatment.

Obviously I'll get it checked if it continues or gets worse, but it's so helpful to have this forum to keep the anxiety to a manageable level!! 

Deb x 

• Hi Deb, I don’t know what I would have done either. Love to everyone your all amazing. Thank you. HeartsHeartsHearts

• I think it is wonderful that you come back and post this; everyone knows that a cancer diagnosis can mean a life long fear and it is so good that you share your feelings three years down the line.  Many will be reassured who also experience the odd and frequent aches and pains!

Please let us know that everything is ok.

Irene xx

• Thank you for posting this Deb! I also go into panic mode and last time it happened, I did exactly the same, looked at old posts and also asked for help! As usual, people rallied around and it helped so much! Good luck and let us know how you get on please,

Best Wishes,

Moira x