Merry Christmas to you all….

• 2 replies
  • 38 subscribers

Hello

Not been on here for a while….1 year on from finishing treatment. Generally all positive but MRI  today just to check on a bit of bleeding symptom ! However I’d just like to wish all on this forum a Merry Christmas and better 2022! I log in from time to time mainly when feeling a bit vulnerable. I can’t say a big enough thank you to all who contribute but particularly our superstars Nicola and Bev! What a support they are…. thank you for keeping my spirits up, generally I’m good, doing well but when a bit wobbly I check in and it really helps to read all the guidance, advice, helpful suggestions. Happy holidays all and here’s to better times!! 
Ruth

• Hi lovely to hear from you. I'm so pleased to hear you're doing well.  Fingers crossed all is ok with your MRI.  Hope you and everyone else in the group has a relaxing time over the holiday break and here's to a better 2022 !    Bev x Slight smile

• Hi ,

Thanks for dropping by & thank you so much for your kind words, it’s good to know our group makes a difference. I’ve got everything crossed that your MRI comes back with good results, if it’s any consolation I still get bleeding from time to time especially following a difficult bowel movement! Sometimes I can actually feel my skin splitting. I would like to echo yours & Bev’s sentiment in wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy & peaceful 2022! 

Nicola xx