PET scan results

• 7 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Well results are in and PET has shown a complete response! Which is fantastic news. There are some tiny residual bits of my main tumour (to be expected as it’s a very early scan and the tumour was nearly 6cm) and I’ll still have my 3 month MRI in Nov. But for now I’m apparently cancer free! 

I can hardly believe it. I still can’t sit down on my left side comfortably  but the cancer that was in that lymph node is gone so we think it might be inflammation and some nerve damage /  bone damage etc. But to know it’s not that lymph node which had grown to 2.5cm and is now a tiny blip. Woohoo!!! 

Thank you all for keeping me on the straight and narrow  I know I’ve still got a long journey to go but for now I’m going to take that news and run with it! (Ok maybe hobble slowly but it’s a start!!!) Onco said my bloods still show liver damage (but not mets) so hence my recovery is slow and it will still be a while before I’m  back to my normal self  but I can do that without the worry of what’s going on down there  P H E W !!!!! 

Love to all x