Collective Wisdom of Bumlanders

• 29 replies
  • 39 subscribers

Hi, Admin. What’s happened to our sticky?  I notice a spam addition notification came via my emails.

• Hi

I've passed the message on to admin for you.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi  

I'm no sure what has happened here but i will investigate further and see if we can resolve this issue.

If you still have the spam email would it be ok if you send a screen shot  to community@macmillan.org.uk . 

Many thanks in advance,

Jessica

Macmillan Community Team

• I hope this screen shot works!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Liddyloo

Thank you for this   

Jessica

• Any update on our missing “sticky”? Can’t imagine what’s happened.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Liddyloo

Yes Please Where has it gone ???

• Not a dicky bird on where it’s vanished to, but the original from Louise has also vanished. I think it may have been rearranged permanently in the software reshuffle and there is no recall. We shall all have to start again! Anyone?

• It’ll be a shame if this post is lost forever as it covered absolutely everything from diagnosis to recovery & every eventuality in between, I for one found it a real help when I was newly diagnosed. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Nikki65

Hi,

I have asked Admin to look into this tomorrow (22nd) to see if it has been archived somewhere.

If they can find it, hopefully it can be re-instated :)

Fingers crossed, G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner about the sticky. We have investigated into this further and unfortunately it looks like it was removed after the update. We haven't come across it being archived but i have made our IT tech aware of this again to see if they can find it behind the scenes. 

In the mean time if you would like to start a new thread dedicated for feedback for members that have been through treatment.

If you wish to discuss this further please get in touch on community@macmillan.org.uk and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience 

Jess

Macmillan Online Community Team