Woohoo!!!

• 17 replies
  • 41 subscribers

I just wanted to share my BRILLIANT news.... I've been to see my Oncologist today and got the results of my scans... ALL CLEAR. After examination he said that he was confident that what is left is scar tissue... I'm soo happy and can't keep still. I just want everyone starting, in the midst and just finished the journey that there is light at the end of the tunnel and dreams do come true. I'm off to celebrate now and hopefully be drunk by tea time Yahoo xxx Marie 

• Fantastic news!!  The light at the end of the tunnel has been switched back on…  I couldn’t be happier for youBlush xxx  toni

• Huge congratulations to you Marie (), I’m over the moon for you, now relax & enjoy the moment. 

Nicola 

• Aww I just wanted to share what I wanted to see over the many months. POSITIVE outcomes xxxx

• Aww babes! Thank you. We go through so much and worrying is that trip today!!!! I was without doubt expecting the worst.. I'm so happy. My side effects are obviously still here but happiness is at the forefront xxxx

• All that crap was worth it Haha. I've had a couple of drinks celebrating so please excuse my diction! I'm not just happy for myself but family, friends and especially everyone in our group because we all want to see that all that crap that we go through is worth it xxx

• Congratulations Marie, fantastic news!!

• Excellent news Marie- enjoy the celebrating!! Rith x 

• That is great news. You are right to say we go through a lot from the treatment and just hope it becomes worth it and when we read the success stories it gives us great hope. Thankyou x

• I've just seen this Marie, that's FANTASTIC news, I'm so very happy for you! I've also had quite good results, just one area of concern, which might or might not be scarring or it could still be the tumour! 3 monthly monitoring for now, so fingers crossed! You deserve all the good things that are coming your way now!

• Love Moira xxx
  • Aww thank you and great news for you too. I still have something there that the Oncologist is very confident is scarring but said that the only way to be certain is by having a biopsy done. However he said he doesn't like to do biopsies in this case as it can cause lots of problems for his patients. I see my surgeon next month and so I'm sure I'll be examined and I'll find out if he is as positive in his thinking. I'm just going to hold onto the great news that my scans are clear. I was adamant in my mind that I'd have to have a stoma and so I'm soooo relieved. I hope you're feeling better in yourself, I still have side effects so will have to wait until at least October to get back to work. Aww, I'm really happy for you. I'm seeing my best friends tomorrow afternoon and we're going to celebrate with champagne! I'm not really a fan of champagne but we all made a promise that if I got good news it's a champagne moment only haha. I'll keep you posted, stay well my dear xxx Marie