Hypnotherapy

• 6 replies
  • 36 subscribers

Hi my gorgeous group. ...well it's no secret that I wasn't coping very well post treatment and suffering from scansiety to boot. However, I had my first hypnotherapy session on Wednesday and .... bloody hell, I haven't cried since, if I try to think about cancer and myself it instantly floats away and I mean I can mentally feel it floating away. Also one of my problems  because of the constant stress and toilet issues is worrying about going out...blinking heck!! I had in my mind to go to a local flower shop (5 mins walk) and ended up walking all the way to Tesco (30 mins) bought plants and a chubba lolly and got a taxi home. That was Thursday and then Friday I had the overwhelming urge to go for a walk and ended up in the town centre (10 mins walk) coming home with plant pots and a variety of seeds for happy bees and butterflies Haha.  (Happy bunny). She told me I'm going to need several sessions (no surprise there) and I hope she has me swinging from ribbons like Pink soon...although I still haven't my results from the scans and my oncologist visit. However for now I am feeling bloody brilliant xxx