H

• 3 replies
  • 34 subscribers

• Hi Mecca, my hair has also thinned. I do have quite fine hair and before treatment I had it cut super short as I read that your hair can thin out and it is much easier to manage. What I have noticed is the colour which has gone a dull mouse and the nostril hair (sounds strange) have turned white! Not that I have bushy nostrils I will add, ha ha. My fingertips skin have cracked so having to rub loads of cream in to stop them becoming sore. I am keeping my fingers crossed the hair will improve when treatment is over. Only three sessions left!

• I suppose none of us know how we are going to feel in the future after what we have gone through. It truly is a struggle physically and mentally. Your sister has survived and if she has mental health issues then coping would make it harder. If you feel you are going down the same path of struggling with your mental health I would suggest you get some help with counselling. At the moment I am really struggling with the physical side of things with the pain and what is expected and what is not if you know what I mean. If I lose much more hair I might even shave it!