Aml

• 5 replies
  • 22 subscribers

Hello I am new here, not sure how this all works

• Hi  and welcome to this corner of the Community although I am always sorry to see folks joining us. I am Mike and I keep an eye on our various Blood Cancer groups.

I don’t have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML) but I was diagnosed way back in 1999 with a rare, incurable but treatable type of NHL reaching Stage 4a in late 2013 so although my Blood Cancer ‘type’ is different I do appreciate the journey rather well.

How does it work?…… the discussion threads are an opportunity to ask questions and share experiences and allow other group members to help out using their experiences.

What does you journey look like up until now?

Let’s look for group members to pick up on your post and get back to you. You can also click on the main ‘AML Group’ title and this will bring up all the group posts. Have a look at the posts and as always you can hit reply to any post and connect in with the wider group conversations.

Always around to help more or just to chat more.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Popsicle,

Like you I have AML, but currently in remmision after my Intense Chemo treatment earlier this year, have you just been diagnosed and awaiting treatment ?

If you have any questions just ask!

Stay positive and its good just to chat with someone who has\is going through what you are.

Garry (Man)

• I am sorry but not sure how this happened but I did not post this message in this thread.

• Sorry but not sure how this happened but I did not post this message in this thread.

• Ok so you can go to the top of the post, select more then you should get an option to delete the complete thread.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge