My Husband detected with ALL

• 15 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Hi All,

recently my husband detected with ALL pheldelphia negative. He is 40and getting into 41 this Wednesday. His pulse rate goes to 125 is it normal. Also he don’t like to eat. His chemo started and finished 3 sessions and 4th planned for 21st May. 0.05 % was detected in BMT. What will be next steps? Will he have to go through Second cycle as well or by any chance of all well goes to maintenance phase? 

also I am looking fir blue badge for parking as its very difficult him to walk from parking. We live in swindon and treatment is in Oxford. 

TIA

• Hi Sudha

Hope things are going well. Today I am 8 years from my stem cell transplant.. Life will hopefully get better!!

Take care

Paul

What is a Community Champion?

You can speak to someone in confidence by calling Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm It's free from mobiles and landlines. The friendly team are waiting to take your call.

• Hi Paul! Good to hear that. Hubby is still in Oxford. Pancreatitis inflammation is still there so he is on fluids still. Waiting for a week now for the inflammation to go. Might take this week as well. Just praying everything to be fine soon. Thanks fir your messages. 

• Hi

Just wondering how you and your husband are getting on?

Paul

You can speak to someone in confidence by calling Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm It's free from mobiles and landlines. The friendly team are waiting to take your call.

• Hi Paul! Greetings! And thanks for being in constant touch. Pancreas inflammation still there. Doctors say his lungs are having some issue and planning to do MRI today to check the reasons.

he slowly started fruits and taking water.

• Hi.. Pancreatitis can be a slow heal. I was nil by mouth for around 17 days and then slowly managed to get back onto food. I can still remember that some Heinz tomato soup was my first food with a group of nurses all watching me eat it. When I was back on food the hospital wanted it all to be low fat below 3%. There is low fat ice cream as I found it!. 

Hopefully your husbands lungs are just a side affect of the pancreatitis and they will calm down either on their own or with some meds they prescribe. I have my fingers crossed that the MRI brings you positive news.

Paul