Post Office travel insurance

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 18 subscribers

Hello all, can I just recommend the Post Office for travel insurance, which I booked after seeing it on the Macmillan main page. They only asked about 5 questions before providing a reasonable quote for travel to Europe (£41 for 8 days), with Hodgkin Lymphoma that I've finished scheduled treatment for but am waiting to have the final scan on.

This compares to 50+ questions from InsureWith, some of which got very technical, and in some cases none of the multiple choice questions reflected my circumstances. At the end of it all I was told to call their customer services, who then said I'd need to wait 5-7 days for their underwriters to call me.

• Hi  and welcome to the online community

That's great news that you were able to get reasonably priced travel insurance with the Post Office and thank you for taking the time to post your recommendation.

If you have a minute could I ask that you also add your recommendation to the recommended travel insurance thread as well please. Clicking on the link I've created will take you directly there.

Thanks a lot and have a lovely holiday

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"