90 day travel insurance for 70 year old

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Does anyone have any recommendations for 90 day travel insurance for a 70 year old. Planning a little in advance. She will be 70 soon and will be 5+ years cancer free. She has other conditions that have never required hospital admission

we want to stay in Thailand for 90 days 

• Hi

It's a good idea to plan in advance and make sure that travel insurance is possible and affordable before booking a trip.

Unfortunately, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you have had a cancer diagnosis.

I don't know whether you've had a chance to look through the member's stories thread yet as it's where the majority of recommendations from other forum members are. If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there.

It is best to phone the insurance companies rather than try and do online quotes as sometimes they can refer to the underwriters to see if they would provide cover when an online quote might just give you a straight refusal. 

Make sure you have all the information to hand about your relative's diagnosis and treatment before contacting the insurers. This is a list of things an insurance provider might want to know when you're applying for insurance.

I  hope that you can find insurance and that you all have a great trip.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"