Travel insurance for my mum leaving for holiday on Wednesday

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 19 subscribers

Hi everyone

Struggling to find travel insurance - can anyone recommend any companies we can call ?

Boots won't quote for us and as well as stage 4 lung cancer (which has been stable for the last 6 months or so with immunotherapy) my mum has blood pressure and other issues with her health.  We are also struggling with the 'terminal' question.  She hasn't been given a prognosis but the doctors can't say for sure that she will be alive longer than 6 months (which is a question we are confused with).

Any help greatly appreciated! Thank you Slight smile

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry to hear about your Mum 

Terminal is difficult, I’m treatable not curable. I would probably push it on your Mum is still being treated therefore the Doctors haven’t given up. 

It will also depend on where you are going?

Try insurancewith.com but phone them it’s a waste of time doing on line quotes

It will be difficult but good luck

• Hi and welcome to the online community

Have you had a look through the thread entitled 'Recommended Travel Insurance' yet as it's where we try and keep the recommendations from other forum members who have successfully obtained travel insurance? 

I would normally provide a link but can't as I'm using my phone rather than my laptop. 

It's best to phone for a quote rather than try to do it online. 

I do hope you're able to get insurance for your mum and you all have a great holiday.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Hi

This is the link that Latchbrook wanted you to have.

Recommended Travel Insurance

Ian

By clicking on the green text above will open up the Recommended Travel Insurance page for you to search the information the members have added to it.